May 26, 2013

Saigon Sundays: Road Trippin'

Last weekend, Jim, Saigon and I packed into my car and hit the road to B.C. to visit my little sister, Vanessa. We dropped Saigon off at over-night camp in Aldergrove (his old kennel), where he got to 
play with all sorts of doggy friends. He was one happy and tired pup when he picked him up! And I gotta say, as hesitant as I was to bring Saigon along on a 12-hour road trip (and that was just one way!), he was 
such a good boy in the car.






Quick leg stretch in Edson




hour 11 in the car...


...and 5 minutes later


meeting up with Vanessa before getting dropped off at camp - he was SO happy to see her!

The trip back home...

just passed Hope, B.C. on our way back to Alberta


Saigon spent the majority of the car ride sleeping like this - as close to his people as possible


forever interested in what's going on in the front seat





I know it's a week late, but I hope you all had a wonderful May Long Weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I love your Saigon posts so much :) What an awesome and expressive dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet dog! So patient for that road trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO patient! I always knew he loved car-rides, but I was super-impressed with how well he managed this long road trip. :)

      Delete
  3. That is so adorable! Saigon Sundays always make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Our dogs love car rides, but they tend to sleep a lot. And whoever we're visiting better beware because the dogs get SUPER excited to see anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great photos!!! Was so nice to have you guys here, and so awesome to get to see my baby boy!

    ReplyDelete